Sarah is one of the most modern, yet traditional women’s names. You get what I’m saying, right?
According to baby name analyzer, 1 in 630 babies in the US is named Sarah. I am sure that many of us have a colleague, a family member, a friend or an acquaintance named Sarah.
Since you are already here and you are searching for some further information about potential nicknames for your Sarah, it means that you have someone important to you named just as such!
Anybody named Sarah will likely enthusiastically respond, “Princess,” when you inquire about the meaning of their name.
Although the name Sarah is frequently rendered as “princess,” in Hebrew and Persian, its precise meaning is “lady of high rank.” Sarah is sometimes translated as “noblewoman,” “lady,” or “joy.”
Since we have learned something new, now let’s go through some interesting nicknames for Sarah!
Best Nicknames For Sarah
Let’s spill the tea and reveal some of the coolest nicknames for Sarah that everyone’s going to love (including her)!
Read next: 150 nicknames for Emma
Funny Nicknames For Sarah
Maybe you just want to have fun and sound fun when it comes to the nickname for Sarah? Making someone smile would definitely be a plus to everybody’s day! Having that in mind, what do you think of these?
Cute Nicknames For Sarah
My sister is named Sarah and I often call her these!
2. Sar Sar
3. Sam Sam
5. Sarah Muffin
6. Sarah Munchkin
12. Sugar boo
25. Mona Lisa
In case it is your auntie that is named Sarah, I suggest that you dig more deeply into cool aunt nicknames!
Short Nicknames For Sarah
For our dear lazy Sarah lovers, as myself, here are some cute, yet short nicknames for all of our beloved Sarahs.
Creative Nicknames For Sarah
You want to stand out, when it comes to the nickname of your favorite Sarah? Sure, let’s go!
Cool Nicknames For Sarah
If these nicknames so far, didn’t really stick out to you, I am sure that these will:
9. Un poquito Sarrito
10. Sar Sis
Famous People Named Sarah
Many notable people and fictional characters have had the name Sarah, and they have done some pretty astounding things over the years.
I believe it’s wise to research whether any well-known individuals have the same name you’re considering giving your child, or nicknaming a person that you love or like.
You wouldn’t want your dear person to unintentionally disgrace themselves because there is a famous person with the same name that people don’t like.
- The woman that all of us wanted to be, the idol of every 2000s baddie, is our dear Sarah Jessica Parker (aka Carrie Bradshaw). We know her from her famous role in the Sex and the City, and the same-named movies.
- Have you recently watched some creepy shows on Netflix? If so, you have probably seen Sarah Paulson in Ratched. Some of her famous roles are in 12 Years A Slave, American Horror Story, and Run. She is known for her support for the LGBTQ+ community worldwide.
- Sarah Hyland is the eldest daughter in The Modern Family, which all of us enjoy binge watching. She also starred in the Blind Date, Annie, and many more. She is a 21st century socialite that raises awareness about people suffering from kidney problems.
- Have you watched the new season 2 of Sex/Life on Netflix? Then you know who Sarah Shahi is! The main character, that we follow through her complicated life story. She is famous for her roles in The L Word, Fairly Legal, Person of Interest.
- Sarah Sanders is an American politician, famous for being the 47 governor of Arkansas. Her father had the same role 30 years ago. She was also the White House Press Secretary.
To Wrap It Up
So, that’s all, folks!
Picking a perfect nickname can be both entertaining and tricky since there are a few things you need to pay attention to beforehand, based on what you are looking for in a nickname.
Now that you have discovered so many nickname ideas for your very special Sarah, I’m sure you’ll pick at least one from my list!
Until next time!