Earlier women used to work out only by running or walking. These are the simplest ways to lose weight and tone your body. However, there have been sincere words for you to have a better workout session. Not everyone is familiar with the latest terms. They really work better than normal jogging or walking to make you look fitter.
You are probably wondering what is the point of harder training if you can’t even jog or run for long. This is where weighted vests for women come into the picture.
How does weighted workout vest for women work?
Weighted vests do exactly what they sound like. Vests that have Embedded light weights in them. Vest are pieces of clothes which you wear while doing any exercise or playing sports. They are mostly made to cover your core, chest, shoulders and back.
They literally make you carry extra weight on the most used part of your body. If you do any activity while exercising, it is harder to do it. The science behind it is very simple. You just carry extra weight while doing everything. Your muscular endurance, cardio capacity and your overall strength is improved through such vests.
It is like holding heavier dumbbells when you are in the gym. Your body gets used to carrying more weight which improves your overall weight carrying capacity in no time.
If your body is not in perfect shape, simply wearing a Crossfit weight vest during your regular tasks can be a great way to burn calories. It doesn’t bump up the intensity too high. Just for starters, it is pretty easy with Moderate weights. As you get used to it, you can just increase the weight in the vest.
- Research has shown that just adding 15% of your body weight can burn 20% more calories while on a treadmill.
- Many women have improved their cardiovascular endurance just by carrying extra weight during a workout session.
- After a workout session, you can feel more conditioned as your body is carrying extra weight without your brain knowing it once you get used to it.
- The best part is that your body will get used to it very quickly. Within a week, you will feel that there is no extra weight on your body.
- If you do exercises like push-ups, lunges, squats or pullups, the demand from your muscles will increase and your strength training will be complete. Endurance-related benefits along with the usual benefits can be achieved in no time.
- There are specific exercises for weighted vests that can make the training session even more beneficial.
Picking a weighted vest for women is also very easy. While some brands offer unisex vests, most of them will offer you adjustable weights and different sizes. You just have to start with moderate weights and with adjustable waist, you can increase the rates gradually. It is recommended to not start with heavyweights as they can cause extra stress to your most used muscles.
Originally posted 2022-04-21 03:45:03.