I’ve rounded up the best collection of exercise quotes, sayings, and captions to inspire you to workout daily and live a healthy life.
Exercising is a great way to have a healthy lifestyle. It is important to understand that exercise is not just about losing weight but improving your overall health.
Also Check: Gym Quotes
By incorporating regular exercise into your daily routine you can make a positive impact on your physical and mental health, and overall well-being.
Exercise not only increases your physical strength, but it also increases your endurance, flexibility, and determination.
Regular exercise leads to better results and having the right mindset is key to achieving those results.
But sometimes, it can be challenging to get motivated and stay committed to an exercise routine. This is where exercise quotes come in handy.
They can inspire and encourage us to keep pushing ourselves, even when we feel like giving up.
Also Check: Motivational Workout Quotes
Exercising regularly is a great way to stay fit, healthy, and in shape, and with the right motivation and determination, you can reach your fitness goals and live a healthier lifestyle.
These inspirational quotes about exercise and workouts will give you the adrenaline rush to work hard, hit the gym, and pursue fitness as a lifestyle.
Top 10 Exercise Quotes To Motivate You
- “Daily exercise is one of the keys to excellent health.” – ATGW
- “Running is not just exercise; it is a lifestyle.” – John Bingham
- “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” – Gene Tunney
- “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” – Joseph Addison
- “The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” – Kenneth H. Cooper
- “You have to exercise, or at some point, you’ll just break down.” – Barack Obama
- “Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” – Erin Gray
- “If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.” – Robin Sharma
- “When it comes to health and well-being, regular exercise is about as close to a magic potion as you can get.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.” – Lee Haney
Best Quotes About Exercise To For Healthy Lifestyle
Exercise is of utmost importance for good health and mental well-being. It is crucial for physical fitness and for a healthy body. Doing exercise in the morning can be a great way to start the day with a positive attitude and mindset.
It helps to clear the mind and wakes up your body. Eating a healthy diet is also important for exercise and supports fitness.
Also Check: Powerful Training Quotes
Exercising helps you to be physically and mentally healthy, and can make you feel happier and more energized. So make sure you include exercise in your daily routine for a healthy and happy life.
- “Exercise is therapy.” – Anonymous
- “Make every workout count.” – Anonymous
- “Fall in love with taking care of your body.” – Unknown
- “Don’t wish for a good body, work for it.” – Anonymous
- “Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.” – Anonymous
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” – Anonymous
- “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” – Jim Rohn
- “Exercise to have fun and be healthy, not just to lose weight.” – Anonymous
- “For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.” – Anonymous
- “A 30-minute workout is just two percent of your day. No excuses.” – Unknown
- “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Anonymous
- “One workout at a time. One day at a time. One meal at a time.” - Chalene Johnson
- “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t.” – Neila Rey
- “I’m addicted to exercising and I have to do something every day.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.” – Unknown
- “Because the next few months will go by whether you workout or not. Make them count.” – Unknown
- “I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as champion.” – Muhammad Ali
- “I’m not trying to look perfect. I just want to feel better, look great, know I’m healthy, and rock any outfit I choose.” – Unknown
- “It’s easier to wake up early in the morning & work out, than it is to look in the mirror each day & not like what you see.” – Unknown
Funny Exercise Quotes
Exercise quotations can come from athletes, fitness experts, philosophers, or anyone who has experienced the benefits of physical activity.
- “Sweat is just fat crying.” – Anonymous
- “Exercise, my natural high.” – Anonymous
- “My idea of exercise is a good brisk sit.” – Phyllis Diller
- “My favorite exercise at the gym would probably be judging.” – Anonymous
- “No matter how slow you go, you’re still lapping everybody on the couch.” – Elite Daily
- “I really think that tossing and turning at night should be considered exercise!” – Unknown
- “Every time I hear the dirty word ‘Exercise’ I wash my mouth out with chocolate!” – Unknown
- “When I feel like exercising I just lie down until the feeling goes away.” – Robert M. Hutchins
- “I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.” – Marsha Doble
- “I think it’s good to see somebody saying: I have a belly. And I have cellulite. And I still deserve love.” – Amy Schumer
- “When people ask me if I exercise I tell them I do crunches every day – especially Captain Crunch and Nestle Crunch.” – Unknown
- “My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already.” – Milton Berle
- “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.” – Neil Armstrong
- “When you’re old you feast on your memories, and if you spend too much time on exercise, you may get old and not have many.” – Garrison Keillor
- “I exercised once, but found I was allergic to it. My skin flushed and my heart raced. I got sweaty and short of breath. Very dangerous.” – Anonymous
Motivational Quotes For Exercise
Exercise helps to improve physical strength, and increases physical endurance. It is beneficial for the body and mind.
In addition, exercise helps to reduce stress, improve sleep quality, and can make you feel happier. It can also increase energy levels throughout the day, help to improve your mood, and boost self-confidence.
Also Check: Female Fitness Quotes
To exercise and work out regularly you need to pump yourself with motivational videos, and thoughts on a daily basis.
- “Hustle for that muscle.” – Unknown
- “I like exercise. I like a healthy body.” – Erin Gray
- “No pain. No gain. Shut up and train.” – Unknown
- “Good things come to those who sweat.” – Unknown
- “It hurts now, but one day it will be your warm-up.” – Unknown
- “Your body can do it. It’s time to convince your mind.” – Unknown
- “Remember that any exercise is better than no exercise.” – Anonymous
- “When you feel like stopping, think about why you started.” – Unknown
- “Exercise equals endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.” – Anonymous
- “I never regret it when I do it, but I always regret it when I don’t.” – Unknown
- “Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up. Keep going.” – Unknown
- “May the next few months be a period of magnificent transformation.” – Unknown
- “Exercise as soon as you get up, you will see what a difference it makes to your life.” – ATGW
- “In two weeks, you’ll feel it. In four weeks, you’ll see it. In eight weeks, you’ll hear it.” – Unknown
- “When a girl is working out and tightens her ponytail, you know it’s about to go down.” – Unknown
- “Your mind will quit 100 times before your body ever does. Feel the pain and do it anyway.” – Unknown
- “Your mind will quit 100 times before your body ever does. Feel the pain and do it anyway …” – Unknown
- “Exercise for the joy of feeling good and getting better. Eat right with the intention of fueling your body with the things it needs to perform.” – Tony Horton
- “I will beat her. I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her weaknesses. I know her strengths. I’ve lost to her before, but not this time. She’s going down. I have the advantage because I know her well. She is the old me.” – Unknown
- “Typically, people who exercise, start eating better and become more productive at work. They smoke less and show more patience with colleagues and family. They use their credit cards less frequently and say they feel less stressed. Exercise is a keystone habit that triggers widespread change.” – Charles Duhigg
Inspirational Exercise Quotes For Fitness
Walking or jogging are great ways to get in a good morning workout, as they can help to wake you up and boost your energy levels.
Also Check: Grind And Hustle Quotes
So, the next time you need some motivation to exercise, turn to these quotes and let them inspire you to keep moving.
- “Exercise is therapy.” – Unknown
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.” – Anonymous
- “Today I will love myself enough to exercise.” – Anonymous
- “If you’re tired of starting over—quit giving up.” – Anonymous
- “The more you workout, the weaker his knees get!” – Unknown
- “Exercise more. Soon, it’s going to feel amazing.” – Anonymous
- “You won’t get the sexy ass you want by sitting on it.” – Unknown
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Anonymous
- “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.” – Anonymous
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “Every workout counts even if it’s only for 15 minutes. Just do it.” – Anonymous
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Going to the gym is great for your body, but it’s also great for your mind.” – Rory McIlroy
- “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Fitness starts in your head. You must choose to eat clean, exercise regularly, and treat your body with respect.” – Anonymous
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air, and exercise.” – Thomas Edison
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, but it is also the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Even when all is known, the care of a man is not yet complete, because eating alone will not keep a man well; he must also take exercise. For food and exercise, while possessing opposite qualities, yet work together to produce health.” – Hippocrates
Famous Exercise Quotes From Athletes
- “Be stronger than your strongest excuse.” – Unknown
- “Keep your squats low and your standards high.” – Unknown
- “Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.” – Unknown
- “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.” – Jay Cutler
- “Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.” – Unknown
- “Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart.” – Gene Tunney
- “It’s not so much that I began to run, but that I continued.” – Hal Higdon
- “Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.” – Unknown
- “Don’t ever let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.” – Les Brown
- “Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health.” – Gail Porter
- “Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent.” – Unknown
- “You may not be there yet, but you are closer than you were yesterday.” – Unknown
- “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” – Kerri Walsh Jennings
- “Exercise is a blessing, not a chore. I work out because I’m grateful that I physically can.” – Unknown
- “Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood.” – Unknown
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “When I feel tired, I just think about how great I will feel once I finally reach my goal.” – Michael Phelps
- “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. People can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “If you feel doubtful of your ability to endure life’s trials, exercise is the cure to unlock your full powers.” – John Soforic
- “Exercise to be fit, not skinny. Eat to nourish your body and always ignore the haters, doubters and unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realise.” – Unknown
Why is Exercising Important?
It is important to find an exercise plan that works for you and your lifestyle.
Whether it’s a brisk morning walk, an intense gym session, or an enjoyable yoga class, taking the time to exercise each day can have a profound effect on your physical and mental health.
Whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain strength, reduce stress, or improve your overall health, regular exercise offers countless benefits. And the best part is that you don’t have to jump into a gym routine right away.
All it takes is small steps in the right direction, and soon enough you’ll feel the difference that regular exercise can make in your life.
And while it can seem daunting to get started, the key is to find an activity or exercise routine that you enjoy and make it part of your everyday life.
Once you make the commitment to going on that daily walk or doing an exercise video, you’ll be on your way to becoming fitter, healthier, and happier.
If you are encouraged by these powerful exercise quotes then check our collection of fitness affirmations and healthy living quotes to inspire you to invest in your health.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate them every morning.