When it comes to faucet design, gone are the days when you only have a few options to choose from. Today, you’re no longer limited to the same style with slightly varying handle designs. The faucet options available today are incredible, and they have a lot to offer in terms of design and functionality.
With a range of finishes, designs, and even the option to place the faucet on the wall, you’ll be able to pick the perfect faucet for your restroom. So if you’re thinking of getting wall-mounted faucets, this post is for you.
Check out Chicago faucets wall mount types as well. Chicago Faucets is an industry leader in the production of commercial wall-mounted sink faucets. Their wall mount fittings are among the best available, with a sturdy design that will last for a long time.
So below are some of the reasons why you should consider this type and a few considerations when you’re shopping for a wall-mounted faucet.
When to Choose Wall Mount Faucets
Wall-mounted faucets have the advantage of being unique. Rarely do you see a faucet mounted on the wall so it’s always surprising as it adds a fun design element to any restroom.
Wall mounts are excellent for shallow sinks and shallow counters as they don’t need any counter space. With a wall-mounted faucet, you can have a bigger sink without worrying about where to put the faucet.
These faucets will also perfectly complement minimalist restrooms.
Advantages of Wall Mount Faucets
Bathrooms with contemporary decor are ideal for wall mounting. They do, however, contain practical characteristics that also enhance regular bathrooms.
● Space-Saver. It allows you to move the sink closer to the wall, allowing you to install a smaller vanity in a tiny bathroom.
● Plenty of Finish Options. Wall-mounts are available in solid brass, stainless steel, or matte black finish. You can get creative and design your backsplash to highlight the faucet.
● Practical. Wall mounts make it easier to keep the sink area clean.
Disadvantages of Wall Mount Faucets
The biggest disadvantage of choosing wall-mounted faucets is that they’re more difficult to install than other types of faucets. If you’re constructing a new restroom, it’s better to specify that you’re using wall-mounted faucets to make installation easier. Below are a few things you should keep in mind.
● Not for Every Restroom. If there is a window behind the sink, a wall-mounted faucet will not work. If the pipes are installed in an exterior wall, more wall space may be required to provide insulation to prevent the pipes from freezing.
● Difficult to Remove. It’s just as difficult to remove an existing wall mount as it is to install one. So if you’re going to replace them in the future to match a new restroom design, it would present a big challenge.
● Needs Accurate Measurements. A wall mount faucet, unlike a deck-mount faucet, requires careful planning. If you set it too low, you won’t be able to utilize it. However, if you set it too high, water will constantly splash out of the sink.
Maintaining Wall Mount Faucets
Wall-mounted faucets are easier to maintain than other types of faucets. Because they are placed above the sink, they will not require as much cleaning. Water tends to pool around faucets mounted on the counter, but you won’t have to worry about this with a wall-mounted faucet. This also means it’s easier to clean the countertop.
If you’re concerned about hygiene, wall-mounted faucets make for a great option and germs will be less of a problem.
Whatever faucet you choose, make sure you also consider quality. Chicago faucet wall mount types are one of the best faucets that you can rely on for hardware quality and efficiency.
Check out Quality Plumbing Supply when you’re ready to buy. They offer high-quality plumbing products at reasonable prices. Visit their website today.
For more information about Prier Hydrant Sillcocks and Commercial Plumbing Equipment Repair Visit: Quality Plumbing Supply.
Originally posted 2022-06-14 08:58:41.